New Fortunes are Being Made Today.
Become a Meridian Shareholder. Meridian Energy Group is building its state-of-the-art Davis Refinery in the heart of the Bakken, a region that just surpassed 1.5M barrels produced per day. Davis is the modern blueprint we’re applying to our next greenfield project, the Walton Station Refinery in the crude-rich Permian Basin of West Texas, and beyond. These initiatives represent significant financial opportunity, as they’ll be the cleanest, most efficient modern refining facilities in the world.
The first high-conversion greenfield refinery built in the U.S. since 1976. Permit to Construct as a “Synthetic Minor Source” issued in June of 2018. Fully permitted with civil engineering and design in progress. Will leverage the latest technology from the ground up, producing up to 49,500 bpd of refined product. Partnered with Axens North America Inc., and Emerson, and FEED Contractor McDermott International. Will leverage clean-fuels technology to ensure the refinery meets and exceeds all applicable local, State and Federal environmental requirements.
- Shares undervalued at $8.00
- Stock projected at $30 within a few short yrs.
- The Davis Refinery value estimate once completed is more than $1.5 Billion.
- Low Oil Prices Ensure High Refining Margins.
- Investors could earn up to 40% IRR on the first two projects, alone.
- Accredited Investors encouraged to apply.